22 July 2014

happy happy birthday!

Back again with the rest of the birthday card creation craziness! You may notice that there are not twenty-five different cards posted on these two posts. That is because a couple of these I ended up doing doubles of since I liked them so much. But yes I did do all twenty-five cards!!

Added some stitching and ribbon to this card.


Cut my DCWV stripe paper at an angle to change things up a bit.


This one is created with washi tape. I loved the dots and the rainbow colors at the store so they had to come home with me. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold and added gold thread to create a rainbow with a pot of gold feel.


Pretty straight forward celebrate card.


Love my Fiskars hexagon punch!!


Letting the pattern paper do the work on this card. Also added three Fastenater birthday themed staples to the card.


These staples are holding down a piece of baker's twine.


Cutting out candles from the pattern paper. Silver heat embossing. Sewing and pop dots.


Again making the pattern paper do the work as the sentiment! Added a bit of white twine under a Fastenater staple. Foam dots under the candles. Sewing.


Now I have birthday cards for a bit which is good since my Disney pictures are screaming at me to play with them!! I have been totally ignoring them for a few weeks here. oh the shame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment