12 March 2012

card sketch challenge

oh my goodness! Three posts in one day! Don't drop from shock. Not sure what is going on but I am happy to have actually sat down to scrap and done something besides staring into space (or at my computer). I used the sketch below from one of sketch challenge card groups. This is an extra bonus card sketch for March. They keep us on our toes at this group and I love it!



So here is what I came up with. I was feeling a bit green today (totally different than feeling blue) so I searched for some St. Patrick's Day themed papers and it the jackpot with these great papers from a DCWV Spring stack from who knows when. It's here so it got used. The stamp I purchased about a month ago since I had no shamrock stamps and thought everyone should have one. It was a set from Studio G at Joanns for a buck. Can't go wrong there!! 

I did some stitching and had fun coloring in the shamrock. I am happy with how this came out. Hope the lucky recipient likes it. But we'll have to wait a bit before I tell who this is for. Don't want to ruin the surprise!


I do think that is it for me today. I have a walk to go on with the town to support the purchasing of land so we may one day have a new school built. Plus it is an extremely gorgeous kind of spring day here. The air will do me good.

1 comment:

  1. PICK ME!!!

    PICK ME!!!!

    PICK ME!!!!!!!!

    Love this one toooooo OBVIOUSLY!!

    ReplyDelete