26 September 2012

september card sketch challenge

Another month, another sketch challenge!! I used this months sketch to beef up my samples for terri's treasures. It doesn't hurt that I will probably use these for my own correspondence!!

Here is this months sketch. It is wonderful!!



And here are my four takes on it. I usually do four cards at a time since I can cut the 12X12 to fit four cards and might as well make four instead of going back to make more later.


I used an old DCWV Christmas stack. Heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I love the look of gold for the holidays. Dug out a bunch of different clear Studio G stamps and put them together to create the looks shown.


I used a set of Cuttlebug scallop circles to create the accents. I think I got the set on clearance at ACMoore a couple years back.



I pop dotted the center circle to bring a little something to the cards. These are some of my favorites I have created for this group. Love this sketch. I may have to use it again for terri's treasures!!

Have a wonderful poppy kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment