16 September 2012

silly silly alex

Yup, it's that time again. Time for my monthly sketch challenge group showing. I have been so busy working on a bunch of samples for my card party, I really have had no time to scrap for me. Not complaining, just stating the fact. So it was lovely when I was able to grab some pictures and scrap! I think it helped with my card creating too.

Here is this month's sketch we had to work with. Pretty darn neat with all those embellies and such.


And here is my take on the sketch.


These pictures are so darn funny! One night hubby stole Alex's socks off his feet and then put them on his hands and used them to talk to Alex as well as tickle him. It was so funny!! The giggles were music to my ears.

These pictures were from 2009. The title was cut with my big ole red Sizzix machine using the Aphrodite Sizzlit font. The brads are from Queen & Co and I have had them FOREVER!! I used one of my EKSuccess border punches. Thanks for looking!

May you have a very silly kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment