09 September 2010

*yawn*

I am feeling it now. The lack of sleep. It is hitting me smack dab right in the face. And man does it hurt! I need to get some sleep soon. Hoping the kids will stay in their beds and stop coming down to visit me in the middle of the night. Hoping that my mind will shut off and stay off for the entire night time hours. Hoping I don't drink too much before bed and have to get up to use the bathroom. I'm hoping for a lot. Wonder if it will work.


In the meantime... I need to get packing for my weekend get away with the girls. My scrapping buddies. I am looking forward to the wonderful food. The laughs and the creativity. Did I mention the food?? Cuz I am gonna be partaking of a bunch of it.


Then again... the bed is looking mighty comfy right now. Wonder what I will do.... off to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment