17 May 2012

disney 2008 continues (photo heavy)

I went away a couple weeks back to a friends place in Maine. I spent the entire weekend surrounded by some amazingly talented women. We ate, we laughed, we slept a bit and ate some more. We each even managed to squeeze some scrapping into the weekend as well. I brought along my Walt Disney World 2008 trip to see if I could plug away at more of that trip... and I did. Nineteen pages later I returned home. I had to put titles on two of them and a journal spot on another which I finally was able to do this week.

Time to share. I used PageMaps for all of these great pages. Sometimes they look like the sketches... sometimes not so much. But that is where my inspiration comes from.

Kira hanging with a small collection of dalmatians at one of the stores at Downtown Disney. Happy little girl there.


They have this fun fountain at Downtown Disney and Kira LOVES standing in it. It was warm so she was enjoying cooling off a bit... but not too much. I used the papers since they looked like water shooting in the air and it matched her outfit as well! I used my big red Sizzix machine and lowercase fun serif alphabet for the title.


One of my little guy on this trip. Unfortunately, he was at the age that once he was released from the stroller, he would take off and laugh at you to try to catch him. Needless to say, we didn't let him out too much. This was one of those times he was testing his boundaries.


Donald Duck!! He was so good with Alex. Alex didn't cry or scream. Just covered his eyes. I added in the circle of brads around the best picture. So much fun!


My silly silly girl. Sometimes she cracks me up to no end.


Waiting for the electric parade and the fireworks.


The kids got some new toys while we waited for more fireworks on this night.


Random smile pictures from around the Magic Kingdom. I stamped SMILE across the top of the layout with my Mickey head alphabet stamps. Very happy I picked them up when they were on clearance!!


Alex thought this was a great show! It was air conditioned, he could get out of his stroller and his television friends were there! Good time.


A few pictures from my mom's favorite ride which turned out to be one of Kira's as well.


Here Kira is hanging out in one of the shops at Downtown Disney. She took the little Tigger and helped him climb the tree in the shop. I totally loved the decorations and took pictures of them.


Alex climbing a light pole at the Hollywood Studios. If Dave hadn't been holding him, I think he would have gotten farther. He was intent on getting to the top where a bird was sitting. He then took off chasing the birds on the ground.


We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney when we first arrived on the Disney grounds. Good food and fun times.


There they are. Now to keep the pace up and I might finish this trip someday. LOL

3 comments:

  1. WOW! What wonderful memories you captured. My favorites are the circle pages. I'm going to copy that when I do the husbands baseball album. Your children are adorable and I love your Mother's Day present! I just got a 12x12 pp of pigs that would look adorable with your photo. Unfortunately it would cost a fortune to mail. :-( Otherwise I would send it to you! It's Rusty Pickles so look for it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up on the piggie paper. I'm off to look!! Thank you also for the kind words.

      Delete
  2. Great job on getting all those done!! Color me jealous since I probably know some of the ladies you were with that weekend!! ;->

    ReplyDelete