23 June 2011

last day of school and some gifts

Been slacking in posting some gifts I have made. Time to catch up... I made these two gift card holders for Kira's Girl Scout troop leaders. Love these ladies. And the papers and flowers were so wonderfully fun. I tried to use green since Kira is a Junior and wears a green vest. Had fun with these and they were appreciated.


This was a gift card holder for my Alien friend. If you look closely you can see one of her cousins right below the flower/ belt. Yummy greens on this one. Very happy with how this turned out.

Here is the card I sent to the above mentioned Alien. The paper is from the All About Boys DCWV stack. So perfect for all those extra terrestrials in our lives. Okay... I only have one, but she is pretty darn special. Love the purple and green on this. Used my Nesties for the pop dotted circle and the alien guy was just begging to be cut out of the paper to travel.


Yesterday was the last day of school for Kira! No more fourth grade for us... we are headed into 5th. Mr. Jones will be her teacher. I am very happy with this. And I think it will be great for her to have a male teacher before heading off to middle school.

Took the kids to McDonald's to celebrate the end of school. Plus it worked out since they have Pokemon toys and cards. We had a play date with Kira's friend Maggie which was great. They had a fun time since the rain came tumbling down shortly after we got home from lunch.

Here comes our summer. Hoping to be able to post some more creations shortly. Busy weekend coming up for us so if you don't hear from me... I'll be back soon!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Well, there's a certain alien who absolutely loved her card and gift card!! Thank you so much, sweetest friend!!

    ReplyDelete