15 January 2014

disney 2008 layouts

Oh yes I am a bit behind with my scrapping of our Disney trips. But it is so much fun to look back and see how tiny the kids were and remember the fun (and the craziness) of that trip. Kira's second trip and Alex's first. All I can say is thank goodness they are older now. So much easier to do Disney without a stroller or diapers!! Not that I would change the fact we went when we did, but glad those days are behind us.

In 2008, we stayed at the Pop Century Resort which was pretty new at the time. We had a fun time going around the resort when we got there and checking the place out. Disney always makes their resorts more than just a hotel. You have to go exploring and seeing everything!! For this layout, I took an alphabet and cut out the letters to create the top part. The first word on the left page and the last word on the right page spells Kira. When I was taking these pictures she didn't  understand what I was doing, but she went along with me- such a good girl!! This 'keyboard' was at one of the pools.


Cinderella's Castle. We had parked ourselves on Main Street to watch the parade and the fireworks and I was able to capture the changing colors on the castle. So magical and very Disney.


Again, more exploring around Pop Century. I can't believe how tiny the kids were. So long ago.


I snapped a couple pictures of my mom with Kira. Disney roses always smell so good. But watch out for the bees! They like the smell too.


My parents stayed after we had to go back home (stinkers) and my mom FINALLY got to hang with her favorite character Captain Hook. I love these pictures of her with him and Mr. Smee.


Just a tad bit sunny that day. Guess we all could have used our glasses for this shot. The papers I got while at Disney.


Later that day. As you can see, both Alex and I had a change of clothes. I was too hot in the black shirt and Alex had an accident. Still a happy group shot.


More Disney to come, but first I have to work on some valentines. Busy busy me!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, have to admit: the first and last are my faves. Looove the details you chose, plus the pics are fantastical!! Just love these layouts. I need to share with you what I've been doing...

    ReplyDelete