08 January 2014

teacher christmas gifts 2013

I have the pleasure of helping out in one of the kindergarten rooms with an amazing teacher and her equally amazing helper/ partner in crime/ friend/ paraprofessional extraordinaire. I help out twice a week so I can hang with both the AM and the PM classes. Cutest littles ever!!

But once again I digress.....

I made each of these ladies a set of eight cards for a Christmas gift. So much fun as I love making cards!! I also love using a new tool. I picked up the Fiskars hexagon punch on the black Friday weekend for a steal at Joanns. I also purchased a corner punch from Fiskars to replace the one I misplaced in my office and got both punches for under $10. Seriously happy day for me!!

So using my new hexagon tool I went to work on some cards.









And there you have a fun little something to give to two ladies who let me come into their classroom and paint the children!!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love these, they are wonderful!! You did such a great job making each one unique, wowza!! I have too many favorites to list, plus I own those party hats so I'm rather partial to anything where those are used!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete