13 October 2012

do you like mice?

And I mean the cute ones. The ones NOT in your house or garage. The ones from House-Mouse are some of my favorites (besides the obvious love of Mickey). The images I used were from their e-card section. So darn cute!! I could NEVER and I really mean NEVER ever hope to color these images in from a stamp. I have my limits and know what I can and cannot do. Coloring in these adorable mice is nothing I could achieve. All the paper used on these cards is DCWV Nana's Kids stack. I love the colors and the images went along so well. 










The card box below is what houses these adorable mouse cards. I really hope the lady who receives this box of goodies enjoys them as much as I have.


May there never be mouse droppings in your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment