*I can't fix the white on this post. And do not really want to retype this whole thing. Sorry*
Susan!! I love you so much! Thank you for adding me to this great list of winners. My blog was started as a way for me to share with family and friends what I do with all my scrapping stuff that I collect. And to tell tales of the kids and their happenings growing up. It is nice to think there are others out there who are inspired by my ramblings and postings. Thank you for thinking of me and following my blog.
ABOUT THE AWARD
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved," "Favorite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!
Now comes the hard part… choosing 5 bloggers to share this award with! Wow not an easy task. I follow many great blogs and it was hard to choose just five.
I would send this back to Susan in an instant as she is an amazing scrapper/ artist. Seriously check out her blog and you will be following her and loving on her instantly.
Onto my list-
- Kory's SCRAPiVERSE: Seriously an amazing talent! I stumbled onto Kory at Scrapbook.com on the message boards. His sense of humor is only matched by his scrapping talent. I enjoy reading about his shopping adventures and seeing the end results of his projects. You need to be following him. Go. Now. I will wait.
- Tina's Wooded Views: I have enjoyed looking at Tina's creations since MSN Groups. She has a huge heart and intensely amazing talent. You will enjoy your time hanging at her blog. Trust me. You will be just as hooked as me!
- Debbie's Telling Our Story: I love looking at all her amazing layouts. My favorite part is her use of sketches. I love me some sketches and Debbie uses them so wonderfully. If you have hit a scrapping block, check out her blog and those creative juices will once again be motoring. Oh yes they will!!
- Nicole's A Scrapper Mom's World: I have known Nicole for many years. We met at an MSN Group and I have loved her style since then. Her cards are little works of art and her layouts make me green with envy. (all in a good way) You will love what you see, so go look!!
- Shabby Jo Designs: I found this gal on Scrapbook.com and love her work. The cards she creates with scraps makes me want to run naked through her scraps as they are incredible. Okay maybe not naked but you get the idea!! She has some of the best scraps and has this talent to make them look amazing when she is done with them. You totally need to go and check it out.
Please take the time to visit all these fantastical blogs. Seriously these artists are some of my favorites and I know they will soon be some of yours as well. Leave the love when you visit. Thank you!!
And thanks again to Susan for thinking of me. Love you girl!!