01 February 2014

happy 3rd anniversary paper smooches


If you have seen lately, I have been having a massive love affair with Paper Smooches stamps. I had one set that I bought eons ago at my LSS and was so sad that I couldn't find them anywhere else. 

And then I found them online!! oh what a happy happy day  for me!! But not my wallet. Since then I have slowly started collecting them. It is really really hard to collect them slowly as they are constantly releasing new images that I feel I MUST own..... NOW!!

While their stamps are dreamy and wonderful, they have dies that coordinate with their stamps!! I kid you not! And those dies are equally amazing to own. To be honest, I have one set and I adore using them and cannot wait to own more (but I have to wait since that money tree in the backyard is not producing at the moment)

Anywho.... join in on the anniversary celebration going on this month with Paper Smooches. You will not be sorry. Trust me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment