14 December 2013

christmas tag swap

In a scrapping group, we decided to have a Christmas tag swap. This is what I came up with for the group. 


I stamped the snowman using a Hero Arts stamp set (CL629- there is no name on this set) I then stamped the scarf on a piece of printed paper and cut it out. I also stamped the carrot nose on some scrap orange paper to cut out. The holly leaves were also cut out by hand. Colored the top hat as well as the snowmen. I am so happy with how they came out. But not sure I could cut out a ton of these. 

I stamped some snowflakes with white and versa ink on the kraft paper tags as well as the sentiment from the Hero Arts set and a To/ From wooden stamp I picked up at Michaels years ago. I popped the snowman up on the tag after adding a strip of washi tape to the bottom. I finished the tag with some natural twine to hang the tag on the gift.

Here is a side view of the snowman.


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are no kidding the cutest tags I've seen this year!
    Love&Hugs | Me

    ReplyDelete