24 December 2013

what flavor would you like?

One day I was coloring in some of the Paper Smooches animals and my wonderful daughter had this idea that I should color them like ice cream flavors. hmmmm... sounded like a fun thing to do so I tried it. They came out so darn cute! I then put each cow on its own card. Very cute.

My best friend has a niece who loves cows but probably wouldn't be interested in the cards so I came up with a way for her to give these adorable little creations to her niece.


I used papers that accented each cows flavor. I used my Spellbinders dies to cut out the scallop circles. I found the burlap material/ paper at Michaels and it worked out perfectly!! I also picked up a 12X12 frame which just so happened to be on sale at the time!! 

I am now awaiting to hear how she liked the cows. They did receive my friends husband stamp of approval. That is a step in the right direction!! And yes I will post the cow ice cream cards soon. They are adorable as well!!

Merry Christmas Eve!!

1 comment:

  1. Loooove the cows! Criminy you did alot of work on those!!!! Superb!
    Love&Hugs | Me

    ReplyDelete