12 December 2013

christmas paper ornaments

Yup it has been forever since I have been here. Crazy busy life and then it got to be so long that I was almost wondering if I should continue this blog at all. I decided to give it another try and see what happens. I have been doing some creating here and there when the spirit moves me.

I shall start with these cute Christmas ornaments that I created. There was a challenge in a group I am in to create a paper ornament. My sweet daughter Kira picked out the papers that I used so these are for her Christmas tree.


The papers she picked all came from my scrap stash which is also a great thing to use scraps.I embossed some of those circles which was really cute. I also used some Heidi Swapp color shine on them which for some reason didn't show up in the picture.

Hoping to continue posting. Crossing fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely cool. I totally forgot about this particular project, what a VERY cool way to use scraps!!
    Love&Hugs | Me

    ReplyDelete