15 December 2013

mini album challenge

What do you get when you put a group of scrappers together?? A ton of fun and talent. In a group I am in there was a challenge where ladies sign up to send the same items to myself another scrapper. We would then take these items to create a mini album which would then be sent off to two lucky ladies who had sent items to us. The first two pictures show some of the items that were sent to me. Lots of fun stuff to work with.



And here are some pictures of the completed album. Front cover.


Close up of the front cover. I mod podged the quote onto a piece of chipboard and did some sewing.


Inside of the album-


Close up.


I hand sewed some seed beads at the top of the scallops.



Cute little pocket.


This is a mini flip book on this page. It is shown in the next two pictures.





More seed beads sewn into the mesh. 




Each of those file folders can be opened and used for pictures or journaling. More seed beads sewn onto the mesh.


Again, another flip book held into place with some brads.




Lots of space for journaling or pictures.



Back of the book.


It had been so long since I had made a mini album and it was so much fun to play with items that I didn't choose but had to work with!!

1 comment:

  1. I want it. I want it bad, and I want it now. there, I said it.
    Love&Hugs | Me

    ReplyDelete