21 December 2013

monster high layout

I had the pleasure of working with some very girly papers and such for a friend of mine. She was going to cut my hair and I was creating the following layout for her in exchange. I had to first figure out the whole Monster High thing. My Kira has not gotten into them so it was a total learning thing. Plus the specific request was for a Clawdeen Wolf. Worked out pretty well as she is dressed in purple and pink!! Right up my alley!

Here is the completed layout in all of its glory.


I used Bazzill paper and some fun specialty papers from Michaels to complete this layout. The bling I had. I did have to purchase the tiger print ribbon but it was for a good cause. I tied the tiny bows myself. I have an amazing tool to help me do that. I used my Sybill (Silhouette original) to cut the title as well as her name. I used a font which was pretty close to the Monster High one. Thanks to my friend Bobbi for helping with that!! 


The layout is inspired by a PageMap and for the life of me now I cannot remember which one. But those are always a good place to start!! The claw print on the other page as well as Clawdeen and the skull head are all images I pulled from the internet and printed out on photo paper. I didn't like how it looked on regular cardstock at all. I then cut out the images to use. Clawdeen came out so darn cool. She looks like a sticker!! I used a couple of my Fiskars border punches (one on each page) and more bling!!


Happy to say that she did love these pages. Her problem now is to decide on using them for a birthday celebration or for Halloween pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. Had I not read the text of your post, I would definitely have thought she was a STICKER!!! Good lord, you did a great job!!!
    Love&Hugs | Me

    ReplyDelete