11 August 2010

dusty attic chipboard contest

Here is my entry for another contest at the PageMaps blog.



I had a fun time working on this one. I used some paper to create a ribbon which I think gives it a jump rope feel to the layout. I used hearts as accents as these pictures were for Kira's Jump For Heart event her school does every year for the American Heart Association. Thanks for looking!


Haven't been doing much of anything this week. Trying to catch up on some housework and have a friend and her kids come over for a visit. Tomorrow we are heading to the Roger Williams Park Zoo down in Rhode Island to hang with the winners of one of hubby's work contests. Should be a fun time. And best yet... on the way home we get to eat at Kelly's Roast Beef. drool drool!! oh yeah... I need to get some signs made for the yard sale this Saturday that I am having. If you want some stuff at a great price... come on over!! I've got a lot!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!! OMG Terri, things like this are why I LOVE looking at your work!! You're absolutely right, that paper ribbon reminds me of a jump rope, the way you have it positioned! The hearts and the popped hearts are brilliant! Great job on placement of everything too!!

    ReplyDelete