01 May 2011

pta spring auction buckets

I made up 6 of these pinwheels for the PTA Spring Auction that is going to be on May 13th. I am not sure if they will be used for decorations or for raffles. I have to hear back from the chairperson. But I think they came out pretty sweet.


Close up of the bucket fronts. These buckets were from the Target dollar spot and were 30% off!! What a steal. I got the Easter grass at Walmart at 50% off!! I used my newest Nestie die for the tag and added some butterflies for fun. See what you have started Ms. Alien!! I used some silver metallic rub on paste around the edge of the tag to make the embossing stand out. Used a celebrate clear stamp. I did not have anything that said spring!! I will have to work on that. Very strange.


The colors aren't that great in the picture. It was too bright outside and too dark inside. I used paper from a DCWV Spring Stack. Not sure which year it was, but it was here so I used it. I put it through my Xyron (which amazingly was still sticky and had enough adhesive!!) And had fun with the pinwheels.


Not feeling 100% today. Dumb allergies are kicking my hind end. My poor eyes are red and itchy. I've had to wear my glasses all day. Something I don't do. Anywho, I am heading off to bed and closing my poor peepers. They are calling for rain on Tuesday. That should help wash some of this pollen out of the air.

I'll post the layouts I did this weekend when Jackie came to visit me. I did 11 pages!! Not too shabby considering we went to CKC on Saturday. Lots of goodies followed us home. More on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wowy, those buckets are too stinkin cute! Glad you got such great deals on them, and you used your new Nestities! I haven't even bought that style! Oddly ironic that hubby's and my allergies have been totally kickin butt and takin names!!

    ReplyDelete