02 March 2014

disney 2008 and the fun continues

 Well look at that... more Disney fun and adventure to be had!!

The top layout was taken as we were exploring the resort. We found the giant Lady and Kira was looking for Tramp and couldn't find him.... until we turned a corner and there he was!! She was so tiny next to those huge statues!!


Yup she is there with Tramp.... you have to look real close at the base!!


Love how she is looking up at Lady! So sweet. I cut the Lady and the Tramp out of a piece of pattern paper I had and then pop dotted it. I used some of the paper at the top (the pink) I used the green to pull Kira out of the pictures!!


Our first experience with the Magical Express.... and we loved it. No driving for this family! Alex stole daddy's hat and was hiding while we waited for the bus to arrive. And then my oh so cute family on our way to the resort watching the video entertainment. The word magical is a rub on that I placed on black paper and then fussy cut out. Took a bit but I really like how it came out.


Remember Newmarket Peeps---
VOTE YES ON MARCH 11TH


No comments:

Post a Comment