08 March 2014

newmarket solutions endorses....

The following pictures are part of the effort to ensure that Newmarket is heading into a positive future concerning both the town and the school. As part of that, the Newmarket Solutions group is endorsing the following candidates and warrant articles.


They are also in support of Kathy Harter as a write in candidate for the two year term on the Budget Committee. I am also 100% behind Kathy being as she is a good friend and she made me her campaign manager.


Sign that is in front of our house. It has held up remarkably well. I am impressed with myself.


I made three more signs for her which came out much nicer than mine.


Remember Newmarket---
VOTE YES
MARCH 11TH
Show your support by voting for the above candidates.




No comments:

Post a Comment