11 August 2012

all official like

The time has come.

The great reveal.

I know you were ALL looking forward to it.

My business card.


I am in love with it. Kira helped me with the logo. It comes from Staples and believe me, they made it E A S Y!! They had twenty five pages of logos to choose from and this is the one that was the most ME. Yes I did go through all 25 pages since my wonderful hubby asked if I had and I hadn't then I started thinking that maybe there might be another one that would be MORE ME. But of course this was the one.

I printed them up at Staples at their in store printing shop and I love them. Really love them. Have I mentioned that before?? And as you can see on the card, my website is up and running. Take a hop over and let me know what you think. I'm all for improving things as this is my first endeavor with actually selling any of my cards.

Thanks for looking!!!  

3 comments:

  1. I love them!! WAY cute!! Glad it was that easy!!! Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that tree! Awesome card! Too bad weebly doesn't have hosted payment options too! That way you wouldn't have to wait for people to contact you, they could just order a card or thirteen online! Here's to dreaming, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely Anessa. Guess that's what happens when you opt for the free hosting site. :)

      Delete