30 August 2012

my first order complete!

I did it! I got the order completed! Not too bad considering it was the first few days of school. But I will admit that the laundry has been piling up. eeeek.

I am so happy with how these invitations came out! I added the pattern paper behind the egg since the white was not working for me at all! I love how the colors work together! I used my Silhouette Sybill to cut the egg, the white part of the eyes, the title and the triceratops. She was a busy little cutter!! I am in love again with my Sybill. mwah...

I did the information side of the invite using the Jurassic Park font. Love how that turned out.


Here they are all ready to go to their owner.


I also purchased the cutting file for these great triceratops birthday treat boxes. Twenty four pieces of cardstock later... we have treat boxes!! Let me tell you, Sybill got a work out that day!!


Seriously, how can you not love these???


I am very excited to deliver them to my fabulous first customer!! I think I can do this business thing.

May your day be full of happiness today (and every day)!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my holy goodness, how absolutely great! The invitations are great and those treat boxes, yowza!! That kid is going to have a wonderful party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is all so stinkin cute!!! I totally agree with adding the pattern paper, it totally made the egg pop so much more!! The treat boxes are so adorable - I am sooo searching for that file, right NOW!!! Awesome job Terri!!!

    ReplyDelete