04 August 2012

more examples for terri's treasures

As I was looking at my website... my examples were a bit lacking. So I am going to work on getting a few more examples posted. I thought a couple of Happy Birthday and Get Wells would look nice.

I picked up the pattern paper at my LSS Wholly Scrap! They had just moved into a new location which is amazingly bright due to the front of the store being all windows now. I had to go and check out the new place and do a little bit of shopping as we wouldn't want the only LSS near me to go out of business. oh the horror!

I did sewing on all of these and had some fun with my flower punches. All the stamping has been heat embossed.



These next two have the medallion flowers on them. I should have gone for a half inch instead of the full inch as this makes the flower pretty large on the card. Not a card to be sent in the mail!! Live and learn.



oh so much fun. Off to get some more cards made. Need to get that website up and running!!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh that sewing really takes it up a notch!!

    ReplyDelete