15 August 2012

august sketch challenge

Another month and another sketch challenge from my FB group. I totally love that I have to scrap at least once a month something that I haven't previously planned out. Love it.

Here's this months sketch we had to use. Totally feeling it.


And here is what I did with it.


Such a fun day! It was so adorable to see each of the kids dressed up like mail carriers and finding their friends bags to put the Valentines in. I punched out the hearts and then sat there and looked at the negative paper that was left and decided to make it part of the layout. Added some of my hand made twine and am happy with how that worked out. I used my Sizzlit alphabet Aphrodite for the title. I probably should have fired up Sybill but wasn't feeling that adventurous yesterday. Pattern paper is DCWV Spring Stack from a few years back.

Here's hoping your days are full of love!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, not only is that a fantastic memory, but those two pages are great!!! And what a cool idea for this class to do that. If hubby didn't hate the East, I would totally be moving us near you in a heartbeat!!! ;->

    ReplyDelete