07 March 2011

cards to share! (photo heavy)

I AM DONE! I FINISHED!

Yes, this is cause for some major celebration on my part. The PTA basket is now done. whew... even have a few minutes to spare to post this before I head to the school for the evening. This is not all of the cards, or all of what I have put into my basket. But it will have to hold you until I can get back here and post some more. Wet your whistle so to speak. ;)

I ended up making 28 cards for this basket. I did four of each of the following themes: get well, thinking of you, birthday, new baby, thank you, hi and congrats. I also had a few cards that I had created before that I included in the basket. Just to clean things up around here. Gotta stop holding onto EVERYTHING.

Here goes.... love this paper from DCWV spring stack from some year. Added the stitching to make it look richer. Love it.

Can you tell I am loving that flower?? So much fun to make. I'll get the folding of it down sooner or later. LOL I even dug out my Sizzlits alphabet to do the letters on this one. And of course my stand by.... stickles!!


Gotta have a boy card as well!
I dug out some twill stickers that I had for Alex's baby book. Perfect for this!!


Look my nesties in action again!! I used some metallic rub on on the embossing to make it stand out. Not sure why I didn't stickle the candle on that card. I had planned on it. oh well... too late, it's in the basket!! But it does have a few blings!!

Another flower!!

Still digging through my paper scraps. Ribbon scraps and embellishment scraps!! Love that all these things work together so nicely.

I had to add the stickles to the circles in the border punch since I messed up and put adhesive down first before I thought through my design and had some sticky hanging out in those spots. Worked out okay though. Happy mistake.

Plain and simple but fun!


Hope this makes someone feel better.


Fun scraps!!

Purple thank you with Joann embellies.

Dug out this border punch. Not sure why I don't use that one more often!! Pretty neat look. Joann embellie.


That's it for now. Off to get everything together so we can jet. Need to make up the kids picnic dinner. Maybe even throw something in for me to eat. Now that is a novel idea!

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOOOOOOOVE the sewing, so let's just get that out there immediately!! And those flower thingies are the BEST! Holy moses, lady, that basket is worth more than I make in a year! No pressure, but I seriously can't wait to see what it looks like all together!! If you'd let me, I'd ask if I personally could buy it LOL! Fantastic job on those cards!!!

    ReplyDelete