Items on today's to do list:
1. work on cards. I have 10 more to make.
2. work on some laundry. Clean underwear is a good thing.
3. Write up the PA announcements to be read in school to excite the kids for the week.
4. Finish decorating the baskets and get them all labeled.
5. Make a 'photos will be taken during this event and posted on the PTA website' sign
Not too much.
Monday's to do list:
1. pick up water bottles (got kicked out of Walmart yesterday when their power went off and I couldn't get it)
2. pack 16 baskets into my van along with the cooler full of water and ice. Could be a tight fit.
3. make copies of the flier that will go home with the students on Tuesday
4. set up the baskets and take pictures
5. HAVE FUN!!
6. maybe even work on more laundry (definitely not part of the have fun item)
I am not going any further since I have a feeling the lists will be longer. Don't want to get too far ahead of myself. Don't need the stress.
Best get busy!