09 March 2011

last nights fun

I had to share this picture of Alex from last night. One of the events last night was having a local art store, To Your Art's Content, come in and let the kids paint ornaments that will be fired at their store and picked up later. I handed off my camera to one of the mom's and she got some amazing pictures of the kids... including this one of my little guy. Love it!!

He was so proud of himself that he didn't drop his star. They mentioned a few times to be careful and not drop them and he didn't! It was a great activity for our Turn Off TV Week. And yes he does need a haircut. He is looking a bit shaggy, but still adorable!


I finally got a chance to look through my blog and found that I had already posted the rest of the basket goodies earlier. Silly me. If you want to see them again, they are here. I guess I need more sleep.

Tonights fun will include hanging at Chuck E Cheese with a large number of kids. I think I am up for it. The good part is that I don't have to think about dinner for my kiddos and I don't have to stay for the entire time! I may be able to get the kids to bed at a decent hour this week. That would equate to this mommy getting to bed early as well. I am thinking American Idol will be recorded for viewing later. *yawn*

1 comment:

  1. oh holy crap, painting ceramics is SO fun!! Back when I was pregnant with Braeden nearly two thousand years ago, hubby and I lived basically in Parker, Colorado, and on date nights when gparents had Taylan, we'd head to the ceramic store and do all kinds of projects, that we still have today! In fact, we bought some unpainted projects from that store and have YET to paint and fire them. Boy, the things you take on in your life, huh?! Love that pic of Alex; Braeden is looking ragamuffin lately with his hair, but you're right, somehow they're still cute, even if just to a mother's eye; I'm sure others look at B and think wow does that dude ever need a haircut! Soon, people, soon!

    ReplyDelete