14 July 2012

gonna see us a mouse


More specifically this one!!

Oh yes we are! We are gonna see him and his pals in the spring. The kids are excited as are hubby and I. We'll be staying at the new Art of Animation Resort in the Lion King section. We have been drooling over this resort online since they announced what they would be doing with it. Hubby signed up to get updates on the Disney Blog and has been forwarding it to me and showing the kiddos. I can see myself taking a zillion pictures just walking around the resort! My parents are staying in the Little Mermaid section which is the standard Disney rooms. Two people really don't need two bathrooms.

It will have been three years since our last encounter with Mickey. We would have gone this year, however they are doing some major remodeling of Fantasyland and we wanted to see it all done. Not partially complete. And they are putting in Beast's castle (from Beauty and the Beast) and I was not going to miss that! We are definitely going to be eating in all the restaurants in the castle!! The Beast better be there as well as Belle in her yellow ball gown. Just saying.

Guess this means I need to get my hind end in gear and finish scrapping the last two Disney trips! Talk about pressure. Then again... maybe I could at least finish our trip from 2008?

We'll see you soon Mickey!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting!! Oh and I've been watching your transformation of the rooms too hehe You have worked so hard!

    ReplyDelete