22 July 2012

what i did last week

Last week... it was a busy one and totally awesome. However, some of it was pretty darn boring. I'll share the boring photos first and the fun ones later. Cuz that is how I roll!!

Monday morning I headed north on 95 to visit my twin in Bangor, Maine.


Definitely a picture that will have to be cropped to show the welcome to Maine sign better.

On Wednesday, I headed out of Maine on 95 South and snapped this sign. I wasn't in New Hampshire long enough to get a picture.


I'm still motoring along. Now I am on the NYS Thruway.


I hate this bridge. It's too high, too long and they are always doing some sort of repair on it. Makes you wonder.


Here we are in Massachusetts on Friday. Hey... look at the traffic. This is near Lowell where Route 3 joins 495 which means about seven lanes of traffic must merge into three. We ran into the same thing last year coming home from Syracuse! Plus there was a minor accident ahead which everyone had to stop and look at. Hate that.


oh look... more traffic! There was a car off the road up ahead. Gotta peek again!


So to summarize last week.... I drove... A LOT! But I got to visit my twin and go to her camp on Boyd Lake. And I got to pick up my kids and bring them back home. I guess that means all the driving was totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh..I'd have gone mad! But I'm so glad you came over to Maine to visit me!!! (miss you!) LOOK AT THAT TRAFFIC! (it was much quieter on the lake today...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot that Tania goes to the lake!! I'll bet there are some fun FB photos ya'll have posted! It's an every day thing, yet I absolutely loathe traffic!!

    ReplyDelete