31 July 2012

the start of terri's treasures

I am working on getting some samples set up for my new hobby/ enterprise/ business. Whatever you want to call it. The four cards below show the different border punches I have and how cards can look with them layered. 

I used my Nesties circle for this sentiment. I also heat embossed and pop dotted the sentiment. The border punch is a circle punch from EK Success


This one is my leaf border punch from Fiskars. Another of my Nesties and heat embossing on the sentiment.


I used another EK Success border punch. I really like the look of this one when it is layered. Yup... nesties and heat embossing.


This is my Fiskars Apron border punch. Nesties again doubled up with heat embossed sentiment.


I am working on getting a website up to show off what I can make. Along with the prices of them. Sure does take awhile. I hope to have it done within the next couple of weeks. I need to make a few more examples. But so far... so good.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Terri! I wish you all the success possible! You do such awesome work that I know you should have no problem promoting and selling your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy when you told me about this..and what a great start..gorgeous cards as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're absolutely right, quite time consuming. Did you consider the Etsy route? As soon as moving's done and hubby has his wood shop, we're headed to make an Etsy store. Gotta pay for the bigger house somehow! Hey, you know what else is awesome to do with those layered border punches? On the back tape a coordinating piece of plain/Bling Bazzill directly behind the border punch design, and make it level with the bottom decorative edge of the punch. It really makes the design stand out when layering!! Try it, let me know if you think I'm right.

    ReplyDelete