18 July 2012

my munchkin

Sometimes I get the silliest pictures of my girl. I don't know where these looks come from, but they are all so HER. Seriously, she is such a ham. That's why I can't figure out why she didn't want to be in the drama club at school. It would have been the perfect fit for my drama queen.

Anywho... I snapped these pictures one night when we were out to dinner with the kiddos. She was in quite a silly state.


Love her freckles! I mean seriously, love them! Excuse the crazy hair she was having that night. Long day of school and playing.


I mean... look at that face! Yeah, it's a good thing I love her so much. Or I don't think I could handle her. Silly girl.

1 comment:

  1. I looove scrapping the silly photos! They're such a hoot, with these being no exception! Wow do I ever love the color of her eyes!

    ReplyDelete